Black and white block print of The Lace House, located in Central City's (CO) Black Hawk National Historic District. Originally constructed in 1890, it's one of the last few examples of the Gothic Revival architecture associated with the Rocky Mountain frontier towns of the time. The distinctive features are the very ornate bargeboards along the roof line, above arched ten light windows and along the porch roofline. The Lace House is considered Colorado's premier example of Carpenter Gothic architecture.
Dimensions: 5.25” W x 7.25” H